Stavros Douzinas was born in Athens on 1953.
Like his father Demetri Douzinas and his grand-father Stavros Douzinas were art-painters, Stavros had the opportunity to learn and occupy himself with painting from a young age.
He later studied photography and specialized in advertising photography.
He worked in one of the best photography studios such as the one of Manolis Vernardos.
On 1972 he met Giannis Tsarouhis in that studio, who invites him to work at his studio at Maroussi.
The presence of Stavros at Giannis Tsarouhis's studio is one great school, although it only lasted for almost two years.
Over there, Stavros learned portrait and scene-painting next to the great teacher.
On 1977 and while he was working as a photographer in the advertising company GNOMI F.C.B. he meets with another great teacher, the giant-poster artist and art-painter Giorgos Vakirtzis and works with him for six years.
On 1981 in parallel with this studies with Giorgos Vakirtzis he starts his personal career.
- 1981 - APOLLON ART GALLERY - LOUISIANA, USA
- 1981 - CULTURAL CENTER OF ELEFSINA - ATHENS, GREECE
- 1982 - APOLLON ART GALLERY - LOUISIANA, USA
- 1983 - SPIRITUAL CENTER OF ATHENS - ATHENS, GREECE
- 1985 - APOLLON ART GALLERY - ASTORIA, USA
- 2008 - GALLERY LEFAKIS - NICOSIA, CYPRUS
- 2009 - GALLERY MORFI - LIMASSOL, CYPRUS
- 2011 - BANK OF CYPRUS - NICOSIA, CYPRUS
- 2012 - GOLDEN GALLERY - NICOSIA, CYPRUS
- 1986 - IRAKLION ART GALLERY - (ARIS. VLASSIS) - CRETE, GREECE
- 1986 - ART GALLERY "ARCHILOHOS" - PAROS, GREECE
- 1987 - ART GALLERY "ARCHILOHOS" - PAROS, GREECE
- 2008 - CULTURAL CENTER "MELINA MERKOURI" - ATHENS, GREECE
- 2008 - CULTURAL CENTER OF MELISSIA - ATHENS, GREECE
- 2009 - CULTURAL CENTER OF NEO IRAKLIO - ATHENS, GREECE
- 2011 - ART GALLERY "AENAON" - ATHENS, GREECE
PUBLICATIONS / INTERVIEWS